[Centralok] Thanksgiving Pot-Luck Dinner

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:19:05 UTC 2018

Greetings all.

First, please note that we will not be having a chapter meeting this
Friday. The Chapter voted to have a Thanksgiving party instead...

So, please join us for our annual Thanksgiving Pot-luck dinner. The
party will be hosted by me at my new home.I am very excited to welcome
my Federation family into my home for some tasty Thanksgiving food.
The address is 2805 NW 24th Street in Oklahoma City. This is just East
of May. There is a Walgreens on the corner at 24th street.

Bring a favorite Thanksgiving dish or snack. I will provide all the
paper goods, plasticware, drinks, and cups. I may also make a couple
pies if Ican squeeze it into my schedule.

If you have questions, please call me or send an email. My info is
below. I look forward to having you all see my new home and spend an
evening celebrating together.

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum
President
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma
405-590-6110
centralok at nfbok.org
www.nfbok.org
Live the life you want.