[Centralok] Chapter meeting and Meet the Blind in Bricktown

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 01:08:35 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone.

Pleasejoin theCentral Oklahoma Chapter for our October Chapter Meeting
on Friday October 12 at 7:00 pm. We will meet at the Will Rogers
Gardens Exhibition Center located at 3400 NW 36th Street. Then, join
us again on Saturday the 13th for our Meet the Blind in Bricktown day.
We are celebrating Meet the BLind Month with a day in Bricktown where
we will grab lunch then spend some time cruising around Bricktown
while we demonstrate how blind people use white canes and guide dogs
and enjoy the same activities as our sighted peers. We will meet in
front of Abuellos Mexican restaurant at 11:30 a.m. Abuellos is located
at 17 E. Sheridan Avenue in downtown OKC.

If you have questions, plese feel free to contact me. If you need
transportation for the Chapter meeting on Friday, send an email to
centralok at nfbok.org or call Cathy at 405-370-4304.

Audrey T. Farnum
President
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma
405-590-6110
centralok at nfbok.org