[CentralOK] Chapter Meeting and Holiday Party

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Sun Dec 8 04:02:14 UTC 2019

Season’s greetings everyone! The Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma will be having its annual holiday party at 7:00 pm on Friday December 13 at the Will Rogers Garden Exhibition Center (3400 N.W. 36th Street). We do have a little business to attend to but we will also be taking time to enjoy fellowship and fun as we celebrate the season together. Feel free to bring your favorite holiday snack or treat to share. Food isn’t required. We always have plenty so if you can’t bring something, no worries. Just come and help us eat. All are welcome. We will have importent information about the upcoming Washington Seminar and much more. Santa has also delivered a nifty prize for us to give away. The Chapter elves haven’t decided how to determine who gets the prize, but there is a prize and you can only win it if you’re at the meeting. If you would like transportation to the meeting, please call Nedra at 405-601-6751, or email us at centralok at nfbok.org. Hope to see you there!