[CentralOK] Holiday party and Meeting Friday!

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 04:30:23 UTC 2019

Greetings all!

Just a quick reminder about our meeting and holiday party this Friday at
7:00. We'll be at the usual place:

Will Rogers Gardens Exhibition Center

3400 NW 36th

OKC, OK

Bring your favorite holiday treat to share. Santa delivered a super cool
prize to give away. I haven't decided how we're going to give it away, but
you have to be there to win it.

I put the wrong phone number in the first reminder email so if you need a
ride, call Nedra at her new number, 405-261-0001. Sorry about the mix up.

Hope to see everyone there!

Audrey T. Farnum

President

Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

centralok at nfbok.org <mailto:centralok at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

Live the life you want.