[Centralok] Central OK Chapter Meeting, Friday May 10

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Thu May 9 02:31:55 UTC 2019

Greetings Federation Family.

This is a reminder that the Central Oklahoma Chapter will have its
regularly scheduled monthly meeting this Friday, May 10 at 7:00 pm. We
meet at the Will Rogers Gardens Exhibition Center in room 1. Will
Rogers Gardens is located at 3400 NW 36th Street. All blind people,
their friends and family,blindness professionals and other interested
persons are welcome. If you've never been to a meeting, no problem.
Come visit and get to know us. We have transportation available to
people living in the OKC metro area for a cost of $15. If you need
transportation, please send an email to centralok at nfbok.org or call
Cathy Tuton at 405-370-4304.

Hope to see everyone at the meeting. Please feel free to contact me if
you have any questions.

Warmest regards,

Audrey T. Farnum
  President
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
405-590-6110
centralokj at nfbok.org
www.nfbok.org
www.facebook.com/cokchapter/