[Centralok] Fwd: NFBOK Open Board Meeting and Affiliate Work Day

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:29:00 UTC 2019

Hello,

I will be praying for you and your family. Let me know if there is
anything I can do

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
1405-693-4771
Josephbundy92 at gmail.commm

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16
For we walk by faith, not by sight.-2 Corinthians 5:7