[CentralOK] Seminar for Blind Seniors

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 02:37:59 UTC 2020

Greetings all Blind senior Oklahomans!

Mark your calendar and join us from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, Saturday, June 27,
as we kick off our senior focused conference series on Zoom. This is a
seminar for blind Oklahomans by blind Oklahomans. Attend our meeting and
meet other blind seniors.  Share experiences with us.  Find out how others
handle their day-to-day activities.  Here how you can use accessible
adaptive technology.  Learn about the National Federation of the Blind and
what it has to offer for blind seniors. Share your hints and how-tos you
have discovered to help you live the life you want.

Our special guest presenter will be Mr. Robert Leslie Newman, president of
the National Federation Of The Blind Nebraska senior division. Robert is a
retired rehabilitation professional from the Nebraska agency for the blind
and has had a lifetime of personal experience with blindness skills and
techniques both using and teaching them. We encourage you to take advantage
of this opportunity and to get in on the ground floor of our senior blind
Oklahomans Group. Please consider yourself invited and bring your questions
and tips.

This will be a multi-part seminar hosted online on the Zoom Conferencing
platform. You can access the seminar by visiting http://zoom.us. iOS and
Android apps are available on their respective app stores. It is not
necessary to create an account to join. Below are the Zoom details to join
the call on the web, app, or phone.

Topic: Blind Seniors Meeting 1

Time: Jun 27, 2020 10:00 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Click this link to Join Zoom Meeting from a web browser or app:

https://zoom.us/j/91522731131

One tap mobile - tap on this number from your mobile phone to call in hassle
free. The meeting ID will be entered automatically.

+13462487799,,91522731131# US (Houston)

Dial from any touch -tone phone. You will be asked to enter the meeting ID,
listed below,  to join the meeting.

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 915 2273 1131

Audrey T. Farnum, J.D.

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma

405-590-6110

info at nfbok.org <mailto:info at nfbok.org>

www.nfbok.org <http://www.nfbok.org>

www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblindok