[CentralOK] How to send NFB dues

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 22:38:19 UTC 2021

Yes. i am also interested in this. i am a member of the nfb in the
past. i also been trying to get info because i was informed multiple
times in the past for years that a chapter will be starting in the
norman area.

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
President at Wilderness Adventures Ministry
Office: 1-405-407-7960
Fax: 1-405-407-7959
Cell: 1-405-693-4771
Work E-Mail: jbundy at waministry.org
Personal E-Mail: josephbundy92 at gmail.com
For I  am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16