[CentralOK] Contacting

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:58:46 UTC 2021

Hello,

Hope you are doing well and staying warm and safe from this weather. I
want to start off by saying sorry for sort of snapping the other day.
I just know i emailed the central list and Jeannie before and never
heard back. Jeannie and i talked a couple times and then i stopped
getting replies so i don't know. It just turned me off a little, but i
would love to talk. I am more than willing to work and do what needs
to be done. I would love to have an outdoor group where we can talk
about trips, plan trips, talk about adapt etc. i know my non-profit
may be willing to share some and maybe people would be willing to
donate or sponsor us and so on. We may get volunteers or people we can
even help. I would like to learn more about you guys and what you are
doing and go from there.

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
President at Wilderness Adventures Ministry
Office: 1-405-407-7960
Fax: 1-405-407-7959
Cell: 1-405-693-4771
Work E-Mail: jbundy at waministry.org
Personal E-Mail: josephbundy92 at gmail.com
For I  am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16