[CentralOK] FW: Let's Go Shopping

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 03:29:55 UTC 2021

Greetings all,

See below for a cool event being hosted by one of our convention sponsors / presenters, Elegant Insights Braille Jewelry. If you aren’t familiar with Elegant Insights, I highly recommend you check it out. It’s very well made, unique braille jewelry and is a great choice for a cool holiday gift. This online shopping event features several small, blind owned business and is a great opportunity to knock out some holiday shopping. And speaking of convention, have you registered? Get on it. The dates are November 13 and 14 and registration is free. You can get all the info and register here:

http://nfbok.org/state-convention/

Regards,

Audrey T. Farnum

First Vice President

National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma

***

Save the date!  You are invited to join me for the holiday 2021 edition of Let's Go Shopping!

When:  Friday, November 5th, and Saturday, November 6th, 2021 from 9AM to 5PM Pacific time, noon to 8 PM Eastern.
Where:  On our Zoom Let's Go Shopping virtual mall!

What is it?

Let's Go Shopping is an online, accessible, virtual mall crawl like no other.  We're connecting small businesses with the customers who need them.  Get your holiday shopping done, support a small business, and relax for the rest of the season!  Can't get to the mall?  No problem.  We'll bring the mall to you!

Shop for tech gadgets, fashion, food, handcrafted art, jewelry, accessories, personalized gifts, presents for pets and pet lovers, stocking stuffers, and lots more!  Plus, discounts, door prizes, and special promotional offers throughout the event!  Best of all, no mask or proof of vaccination required!

How to join us:  Subscribe to our announce-only mailing list for all the details.  No flame wars, no mindless chit-chat, just relevant information about our Let's Go Shopping extravaganza. Start here:

https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/lets-go-shopping/.

Or, you can send a blank email to:  lgs+subscribe at groups.io <mailto:lgs+subscribe at groups.io>  and you will be added to the list.

Ready for a little retail therapy?  Let's Go Shopping!

Thank you!

Laura