[CentralOK] No central Oklahoma chapter meeting in July, resume in August.

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:05:14 UTC 2022

Hello all, the central Oklahoma chapter will not be meeting in July. We will get back on schedule in August with a meeting on August 12 at 7 PM on zoom. I will send the zoom link out later. Please also note, we will have elections in August and as previously announced, I will not be running for the position of president. It’s time for me to pass this on to someone with the time and most importantly, the energy and passion to leave the chapter. i’m not going anywhere. I will still be an active member of the chapter and will gladly mentor and provide guidance to the newly elected chapter board. Please feel free to contact me if you have questions. Have a great weekend.

Audrey T. Farnum
Sent from my iPhone