[CentralOK] Central OK Chapter Meeting and elections

atfarnum at gmail.com atfarnum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 04:27:03 UTC 2022

Greetings all,

I hope everyone is well. This is a quick reminder about our next chapter
meeting to be held on Friday, August 12 at 7 PM. The zoom info is below.

This is an important meeting and I encourage everyone to make time to
attend. We will be having elections for the upcoming year. As I indicated to
you all a few months ago, I will not be seeking re-election as chapter
president. It is time for me to focus on other things and hand this off to
someone who has the energy and enthusiasm to grow the chapter. I will still
be involved as a member and will always be available to lend a hand and
offer support to the newly elected board. Thanks to everyone for your
support and patience over the years.

NFB Oklahoma is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Central Oklahoma Chapter meeting

Time: Aug 12, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7470007233?pwd=NkxPVHNYcCtJZEk3ckh6dW1PNEFxdz09

Meeting ID: 747 000 7233

Passcode: 637086

One tap mobile

+16699009128,,7470007233#,,,,*637086# US (San Jose)

+12532158782,,7470007233#,,,,*637086# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 444 9171 US

        +1 564 217 2000 US

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 646 931 3860 US

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 386 347 5053 US

Meeting ID: 747 000 7233

Passcode: 637086

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kBKvJZdaz

Audrey T. Farnum

President

Central Oklahoma Chapter

National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma

4055906110