[CentralOK] Camping Survey

Sanho Steele-Louchart sanho817 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:01:33 UTC 2023

All,

To be clear, this is not an NFB event and is in no way sponsored or
facilitated by the NFB or the NFB of Oklahoma. This is a separate
non-profit using our list to reach potentially interested blind
people. We do not comment on the program, its approach to blindness,
or its religious messaging one way or the other.

Warmth,
Sanho

--
He/Him