[Charlotte-Mecklenburg-Chapter] Tastefully simple virtual fundraiser

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 18:22:56 UTC 2022

Federation members we need your support!
🥙🥗🍲 South Carolina we have been challenged! 😰
The national Federation of the blind of Ohio chapters and divisions have done several tastefully simple fundraisers in the past and have been quite successful. We want to thank them for attending our virtual party  and sharing with our guest. South Carolina is now the second state to do a tastefully simple fundraiser for the national Federation of the blind. We hope to make this a successful fundraiser for the Sports And Rec division and we need your support. All of us like a good friendly competition so our goal is to sell over $2000 worth of products which would give us a 30% Return back to the Sports And Rec division.

Our fundraiser will take place from October 1st. Through October 31st. All orders placed during this time through our link Will be counted towards our sales and the National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina sports and rec division will receive a percentage of the final sales to be used for furthering our cause here in South Carolina. you can click this link to start shopping https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11455828

For each person who places an order, their name will go into a drawing for
$50 of free products. If your name is drawn, you will need to contact Jennifer  directly in order to get your free products.

 For anyone who books a party, the same will occur; however,
You will have to book and complete the party before you will receive the       $50 in
free products.

If you wish to place an order on the phone,   call customer service
at
1-866-448-6446, make sure to specify  Jennifer Bazer as the consultant and NFB of SC
sports and rec as the party fundraiser. If you need assistance with ordering you can also contact Lori Anne Coley at 803-316-9838 or email
Srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com.

If you would like to book a party or have more questions you can contact our consultant Jennifer Bazer

jennifer.h.bazer at gmail.com

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
803-316-9838
Click to  follow us
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC