[Cinci-nfb] Greetings Cincinnati chapter

Emily Pennington emilypennington at fuse.net
Mon Aug 4 13:53:18 UTC 2014

Greetings Cincinnati chapterHello,
I am subscribed and loving it.

Sincerely,
Emily
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Deborah Kendrick via Cinci-nfb
  To: cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org
  Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 7:06 AM
  Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Greetings Cincinnati chapter

  All,

  I've been working with Dave Andrews for a few months now to get an email list going for our chapter.  A couple of quirky cyber gremlin things got in the way, but finally, happily, we have a list.

  I provided Dave with all of the email addresses I have for our chapter, so you should all be subscribed.  To confirm, though, would you please respond to this message so I know if anyone has been overlooked.

  I gave it the name Cinci-NFB because screen readers pronounce it properly, as was not the case with a few other iterations!

  I am so excited that we now have this wonderful means of communicating with one another.

  To send your confirmation message, either reply to this one or post a new message to

  cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org

  Peace,

  Deborah Kendrick

  President, Cincinnati NFB

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cinci-nfb:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cinci-nfb_nfbnet.org/emilypennington%40fuse.net