[Cinci-nfb] Greetings Cincinnati chapter

tammysmith at zoomtown.com tammysmith at zoomtown.com
Thu Aug 14 02:43:18 UTC 2014

thanks I hope to hear from you soon.
Tammy Smith

----- Original Message -----

From: cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org, "Joy Thomas via Cinci-nfb" <cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org>
To: Tammysmith at zoomtown.net, dkkendrick at earthlink.net, "NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List" <cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:39:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Cinci-nfb] Greetings Cincinnati chapter

On 8/4/2014 7:06 AM, Deborah Kendrick via Cinci-nfb wrote:

All,

I’ve been working with Dave Andrews for a few months now to get an email list going for our chapter.  A couple of quirky cyber gremlin things got in the way, but finally, happily, we have a list.

I provided Dave with all of the email addresses I have for our chapter, so you should all be subscribed.  To confirm, though, would you please respond to this message so I know if anyone has been overloo ked.

I gave it the name Cinci-NFB because screen readers pronounce it properly, as was not the case with a few other iterations!

I am so excited that we now have this wonderful means of communicating with one another.

To send your confirmation message, either reply to this one or post a new message to

cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org

Peace,

Deborah Kendrick

President, Cincinnati NFB

Hi,
confirmed.
Joy

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cinci-nfb:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cinci-nfb_nfbnet.org/tammysmith%40zoomtown.net