[Cinci-nfb] Help me get it right!

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 16 21:36:20 UTC 2014

Dear Chapter members,
I've been working feverishly today on perfecting our membership list before
submitting it to our state president, Eric Duffy.
I do believe I hae now confirmed all contact information for all of you, but
still need acouple pieces of information.
DO you know who your Congressional representave is/  And your state senate
and assembly reps?
You can find these by going to ohiosenate.gov and ohiohouse.gov and
opencongress.org and entering your zip code.
I began doing it for every member, but concluded that I couldn't do it for
every single member.  And, might I add, each of us should know wo our
representatives are, so this will be a good exercise.
I've provided you with the hard part - where to go to find out.
Now, go there and do the rest.  Oh, and then please send it to me.
I'll buy a beverage of choice Monday for the first person who responds to me
with this information.

Finally, If you are not already receiving our Buckeye Bulletin via email and
would like to do so, please tell me that as well.
Peace,
Deborah