[Cinci-nfb] White Cane Safety Day Awareness Walk

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Aug 21 00:52:12 UTC 2014

Deborah, unfortunately, I will not be able to come since I have to
work.  I would recommend that you contact the O&M instructors and TVIs
in Cincinnati and Hamilton County and encourage them to arrange a
field trip for their blind students.  I think blind students need to
be aware of the civil rights actions that have taken place over many
years that benefit them.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053