[Cinci-nfb] Changing Chapter meeting day and time?

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 10 23:03:13 UTC 2014

Chris,
You are 100 percent correct in quoting me.
Meeting is at six.  However, I am suggesting that those who can arrive at
five to eat beforehand.
When we first selected this location, the plan was to hold our meeting and
then all eat together afterward.
That plan fell apart because some people arranged their Access rides
immediately after the meeting and so decided to eat during the meeting and
thus, a pattern of mixing meeting with eating was formed.
Lots of chapters follow each meeting with a shared meal, and maybe we can
move toward a pattern like that.
For at least our November meeting, I was suggesting that people try to come
at five, in order to get the ordering and paying craziness out of the way
before the meeting begins.
We have a fabulous group of people in this chapter and I believe we will all
come together for a fabulous plan.
See you soon!

Deborah