[Cinci-nfb] decision

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 12:56:27 UTC 2014

Marianne,
You will surely be missed. Thanks for all of your hard work for the
Chapter over the years. The Braille-a-thon and the Yard Sale would not
have been such a huge success if it weren't for you! I am glad that
you will continue to be involved with the divisons and the state
affiliate.
Take care.
Deanna