[Cinci-nfb] decision

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 13 19:48:27 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
The outpouring of support for Marianne has been very gratifying and
touching.  This kind of concern for one another is the kind of spirit that
keeps me keeping on in the Federation.
That said, we do need to respect Marianne's wishes.
This is not the first time she has resigned her duties in the chapter.  Like
you, I previously worked to convince her to continue.
We all recognize her enthusiasm and intelligence.
I somehow persuaded her to change her mind the last time she resigned and I
was glad about that.
And I was surprised and disappointed by her latest decision in this
direction, but I think we need to respect it.
She has mentioned many times feeling overwhelmed by the work involved in the
two fundraising efforts she conducted, so perhaps this is just not a good
time in her life for her to take on extra responsibilities.
Marianne, I thank you again for the work you've done and, although your time
in our chapter has been brief, we welcome you back whenever you are ready.

Peace,
Deborah