[Cinci-nfb] Bid For Equality National Federation of the Blind Auction

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:35:11 UTC 2014

Spread the Word about the National Federation of the Blind Bid for Equality

It’s that time of year again! Our second annual Bid for Equality online auction begins on Black Friday, November 28! To preview our exciting auction items, please visit our auction homepage at http://www.biddingforgood.com/bid-for-equality <http://www.biddingforgood.com/bid-for-equality>. Don’t miss this opportunity to show the special people in your life that you care, while at the same time supporting the efforts of the National Federation of the Blind to help blind people live the lives they want!

We also need your help to promote the Bid for Equality! You can share what you’re bidding on with your social media networks or join our Thunderclap <http://thndr.it/1skfI4w> to automatically spread the word about our online auction.

Right now, you’re probably wondering: What is Thunderclap?
Thunderclap is a website that allows groups of people to pledge a tweet or Facebook message to automatically be sent out on the same day and time in order to achieve maximum effect. Think of it as an online flash mob in support of the National Federation of the Blind! If at least one-hundred people sign up, a status promoting the Bid for Equality and the National Federation of the Blind will go out from all accounts at noon EST on November 28. Sign up now with your Twitter and/or Facebook account and encourage others to join athttp://thndr.it/1skfI4w <http://sendgrid.thunderclap.it/wf/click?upn=YDBP6RK3mvJEJxxpkIniqCKrkLWnd-2FchSsi473ryBPU-3D_XgfWY-2BuY4cfo2uqyYQdJHwiSTD0pOXsxrT1e3j0cE5BYlt3C7axrlnE9kygiYYUo445j6h26nncOHLESUtYT7X8K8DKc4ctLEgUCwBWloj-2F4JBphAtNdSzgx97zpnVrVMRTM4ujdNIYBzbSiU-2FLHJdlnSk7-2FFD0H5sCQywsyWgMXK3RU1RlEEtqD5nmPdRGSdGH9RfNZEiSwFOGnMuQXfQ-3D-3D>!