[Cinci-nfb] (no subject)

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Oct 17 23:52:11 UTC 2014

Thank you everyone for participating in the call to organize rides to
the state convention.  I am sending this email to provide travel
information as I wrote down.  If there are any errors please email me
and I will correct it promptly.

Thursday
Deborah does not need transportation.
Bob will take Lisa to Columbus.
Paul and Bernie will ride with Sheri and Jessie.

Friday
Chris Sabine, Joy and Elif will ride up with Bob and they will leave
at approximately 9:00 am.  Bob will pick people up at their homes.
Marianne and Deanna will leave Friday afternoon.  Paul Denning will
provide the transportation.

Sunday
Chris Sabine, Lisa and Deanna will come home with Bob.
Deborah and friend and Joy will ride home with Elif and her husband.
Paul and Bernie will return home with Sheri and Jessie.
Marianne does not need a return trip on Sunday.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053