[Cinci-nfb] (no subject)

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 18 00:41:53 UTC 2014

Marianne,
This is great, but aren't there some other people attending who are not on
this list?
Karren andBIll Innis
Paul Jordan
Kim McEachern?
John Christensen?
I thought those were people who spoke up at last meeting.

Bring your list to meeting on Oct. 27, and maybe you can make final matches
there.

Good job!  I really appreciate your doing this.

Deborah