[Cinci-nfb] FW: USBLN 2014 Annual Conference- Top Ten Reasons to Attend

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 3 12:15:30 UTC 2014

Walter,
This is an outstanding organization.  I've been reading about them for some
time now, and receive mailings, but was not aware of this particular event.

You say you are a client.  Maybe they do more than I realized.  I thought it
was a network organization for businesses who hire pwd's.  Do they offer
some kind of assistance to small businesses?
Thanks.
Deborah