[Cinci-nfb] CD of Federation Songs

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 18:35:59 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I'm not exactly sure who to address this to within the chapter, so I
apologize if it should be sent somewhere else other than the list.

In case you haven't seen my Ohio-Talk post, I have been asked to
prepare some of the old and new Federation songs for convention this
year.  I was thinking of sources where I could find these songs, and
remembered that we have $10 CDs of the old songs.

I'm not really in a position to get a physical copy of the CD from
anyone because of being in Dayton unless it was mailed to me, but I
would be willing to write a check for $10 even if all I got were
electronic files from the CD and picked up the hard copy later.  I
think these will be great learning tools as I prepare for convention,
and would just be cool to have anyway.  I could always pick the CD up
at convention itself from whoever is responsible for distributing
them, and could possibly arrange to pick it up when I'm home from
school on midterm break.  The sooner I get the material, the more
solid the songs will be at convention.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.