[Cinci-nfb] transportation to state convention

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 13:54:06 UTC 2014

Marianne,
I neeed transportation home on Sunday.
Thanks,
Deborah

-----Original Message-----
From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Aleeha
Dudley via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 11:07 AM
To: Walter Mitchell; NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List
Subject: Re: [Cinci-nfb] transportation to state convention

I need transportation on Thursday, preferably in the afternoon if someone is
going then. I need to be able to be up there in time to set up the sound
equipment. If this does not work, I will find alternative transportation.
Just throwing my need out there in case someone can help.I will also need
transportation back on Sunday.

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas Vice President, Ohio Association of
blind students Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com "The wind of Heaven is that which
blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone

<cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Mariann,
>
> I require transportation both ways. I am still not sure if I will go
> Thursday or just when. I guess that depends on the driver.
>
> Thanks,
> Walter

Cinci-nfb: