[Cinci-nfb] CD of Federation Songs

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 22:27:51 UTC 2014

Check out this link. It's an article in the braille monitor, written by our own Barbara Pierce. It tells the story of many of the Federation songs. I believe, if you find the audio version of this article, some of the songs, recorded, will be embedded within the speech.
https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm13/bm1307/bm130702.htm

Aleeha Dudley and seeing eye dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of blind students
Blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
"The wind of Heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears." Arabian proverb

Sent from my iPhone