[Cinci-nfb] An Evening with "Dr Feelgood" April 29th!

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Thu Apr 23 14:43:10 UTC 2015

Hello Fellow Federationists,

There will be a musical performance by our own Dr JW Smith at Arnold's Bar
and Grill, 210 East Eighth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 on Wednesday April
29, 2015 from 7 - 9 PM. Donations and proceeds will benefit the Drive for 75
campaign. We will have raffles and silent auction items. We have secured
items for auction so far as follows: Cincinnati Reds tickets with a parking
pass, merchandise from Brighton, merchandise from Fossil and merchandise
from Yankee Candle! Come one, come all! We will meet you in the courtyard! I
have attached the event flyer to print and display and share on Facebook if
you can - just be my friend!

Thank you!

Sheri Albers