[Cinci-nfb] Update on Bob Marquart

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Fri Apr 24 22:09:38 UTC 2015

I second that.

Sheri Albers

From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 5:40 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Cincinnati Chapter List
Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Update on Bob Marquart

Hello all.

I have a very sad update to report on the status of Bob Marquart. As some of
you may already know, Bob was re-admitted to Heritage Spring Rehabilitation
Center in West Chester in February and subsequently hospitalized several
times. Earlier this week, the family have evidently decided to place him in
hospice care. I just heard back from Lisa that Bob is now in decline, and
there are some indications that his passing is imminent.

I'd like you to please keep Lisa and Bob's family in your prayers. I realize
this is early to bring up before tomorrow's chapter meeting, but I'd like to
know if I could bring a motion tomorrow to give Bob special recognition and
/ or dedicate J. w. Smith's Dr. Feelgood performance at Arnold's Wednesday
night to Bob and his contributions to our community.

Lisa has secured transportation through a medical service provider through
the Hospice, so she can be by Bob's side. I urge you to please extend your
prayers and condolences to Lisa and the family at this time.

Very Best,

Chris.