[Cinci-nfb] Apologizing

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 23:16:40 UTC 2015

Sending positive thoughts their way.  I know I won't be there to vote
(Finals week next week so I'm stuck in Dayton Ohio, gotta love it),
but for what it's worth I think somehow dedicating the Evening With
Dr. Feelgood would be fitting.  I'm sure JW would agree, too.

--
Kaiti Shelton
University of Dayton 2016.