[Cinci-nfb] A victory concerning making a Website accessible

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:26:57 UTC 2015

I agree with Deborah.
Congrats Chriss.
One success story from me
There is an intersection on Dana avenue with the other way going into
Xavier University.
I was using that intersection everyday, and I requested traffic lights
voice signaling in January 2014. After my graduation I learnt that
they made it in January 2015.
Now that intersection is safe, it is my gift to future Xavier Students.