[Cinci-nfb] magic help and more

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:43:39 UTC 2015

You are a rock star!!! Thank you so much.  This is exactly what I needed.

Regards,

Rachel Kuntz

937 245-0547

You can get a PDF version of the Magic User's Guide from here:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t
<https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uac
t=8&ved=0CCwQFjACahUKEwiJlM6I5Y3HAhVNfpIKHbQRC5c&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freed
omscientific.com%2Fcontent%2Fdownloads%2Fmagic%2Fdocumentation%2FMAGic-Users
-Guide.pdf&ei=B9S_Vcn0Ls38yQS0o6y4CQ&usg=AFQjCNEesFUrz7-3DyVBahckxbx6rthqLA&
sig2=f4zSMdTjyUVK0CNkrKwMtQ>
&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCwQFjACahUKEwiJlM6I5Y3
HAhVNfpIKHbQRC5c&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.freedomscientific.com%2Fcontent%2Fdow
nloads%2Fmagic%2Fdocumentation%2FMAGic-Users-Guide.pdf&ei=B9S_Vcn0Ls38yQS0o6
y4CQ&usg=AFQjCNEesFUrz7-3DyVBahckxbx6rthqLA&sig2=f4zSMdTjyUVK0CNkrKwMtQ

That link is huge and will no doubt break so here's a TinyURL link to the
same thing:

http://tinyurl.com/ppgs9z8

The Magic User's Guide has Appendix D of Windows shortcut keys which is on
physical page 181 of the guide and electronic PDF page 191.

Here's a link to a table of JAWS keystrokes:

http://doccenter.freedomscientific.com/doccenter/archives/training/jawskeyst
rokes.htm

Good luck.

Alan