[Cinci-nfb] Fwd: Oakley Pub and Grill menu

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 16:08:53 UTC 2015

Oakley Pub and Grill Menu

Pizzas
Cheese Pizza
marinara sauce and mozzarella 7.25
Pizza Margherita
fresh basil, tomato, olive oil and mozzarella 8.95
Grilled Chicken Caesar
chicken, parmesan and mozzarella topped with a
caesar salad 8.95
Double Cheeseburger Pizza
hamburger, cheddar and our special sauce topped
with lettuce, tomato, pickle and onion 8.95
BBQ Chicken Pizza
chicken, BBQ sauce, bacon and cheddar 8.95
Traditional Pizza
pepperoni, mozzarella and marinara sauce 8.95
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
chicken, hot sauce, bleu cheese, onion and celery 8.95
Matty Special
pepperoni, bacon, capicola ham, Italian sausage,
with marinara sauce and mozzarella 8.95
Appetizers
Onion Rings
beer battered and served with ranch dressing 5.95
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
served with marinara sauce 5.95
Quesadillas
filled with cheese, jalapeños, black olives, tomatoes, onions
and mushrooms served with sour cream & salsa 7.95
add chicken 8.95
Basil Chicken Quesadilla
grilled chicken, fresh basil, tomatoes, salsa and
mozzarella cheese served with sour cream 8.95
Fish Quesadilla
filled with a sweet, mild tasting and light, flaky textured
grilled or blackened fish, fresh basil, tomatoes, salsa and
mozzarella cheese served with sour cream & salsa 8.95
Boneless Buffalo Tenders
fried chicken tenders tossed in buffalo sauce served
with homemade blue cheese dressing and celery 7.95
Anderson Nachos
piled high with homemade queso, house pico de gallo,
spicy sour cream and topped w/pickled red onion 7.95
add chili 8.95
add chicken 8.95
Italian Sausage Stuffed Portabella
filled with Italian sausage and marinara and topped
with provolone cheese served with champagne
horseradish cream and chipotle mayonnaise 7.95
Crab Cakes
stuffed with jumbo lump crab meat, bell peppers and
herbs served with champagne horseradish cream
and chipotle mayonnaise 7.95
Add marinated or blackened chicken
to any salad for 2.00
Crabcake Stuffed Portabella
filled with our own crabcake and topped with
provolone cheese served with champagne
horseradish cream and chipotle mayonnaise 7.95
Buffalo Chicken Dip
a warm, spicy, creamy chicken cheese dip topped
with homemade ranch dressing and served
with celery & nachos 6.95
Oakley Nachos
piled high with chili, cheese, onions, tomatoes,
jalapeños, sour cream, black olives and salsa 7.95
add chicken 8.95

Salads
Cracklin' Cabbage Salad
shredded cabbage, sunflower seeds, toasted almonds,
crisp noodles and Asian vinaigrette Small 4.95
Large 6.95
House Salad
crisp romaine with feta cheese, raisins, diced
tomatoes, carrots and sunflower seeds with
a raspberry vinaigrette Small 4.95
Large 6.95
Club Zola Salad
julienned capicola ham, salami and aged
provolone cheese with onion, tomatoes,
pepperoncini and herbed olive tapenade Small 5.95
Large 7.95
Fried Chicken Salad
breaded fried chicken breast, chopped and served on
a bed of romaine with diced tomatoes, carrots,
shredded mozzarella and ranch dressing 8.95
Caesar Salad
crisp romaine tossed with shredded parmesan
and our own caesar dressing Small 5.95
Large 7.95
95
THURSDAY SPECIAL
Burgers
Burgers are almost a half-pound of choice black angus chuck, grilled
to your liking, and served
on a toasted kaiser bun with lettuce, mayo, pickle and onion with
fries or our unique slaw
~ substitute beer battered onion rings, sweet potato fries or house
salad for $1.50 ~
You can make any burger a veggie burger
The Burger*
our black angus chuck grilled to your liking 8.45
with your choice of cheese .50 extra
American, Swiss, Wisconsin cheddar, provolone,
pepper jack or homemade blue cheese dressing
Banana Jack Burger*
our black angus chuck topped with banana peppers
and pepper jack cheese 9.95
Memphis Burger*
our black angus chuck smothered with BBQ sauce and
topped with bacon and cheddar cheese 9.95
Soul Burger*
our black angus chuck seasoned with jerk spices,
bacon, grilled onion and American cheese 9.95
Black and Blue Burger*
our black angus chuck seasoned with cajun spices
and topped with homemade blue cheese dressing 9.95
Mushroom Burger*
our black angus chuck topped with sauteed portabella
and white cap mushrooms 9.95
with your choice of cheese .50 extra
Zola Burger*
our black angus chuck topped with capicola ham, bacon,
mushrooms, grilled onion and American cheese 9.95
Southwestern Burger*
our black angus chuck topped with chili, jalapeños
and cheddar cheese 9.95
Hawaiian Burger*
our black angus chuck topped with pepper jack cheese,
bacon, grilled pineapple and Sriracha mayo 9.95
Steakhouse Burger*
our black angus chuck topped with swiss cheese, beerbattered
onion rings and A-1 sauce 9.95

Sandwiches

All sandwiches are served with your choice of fries or our unique slaw
~ substitute beer battered onion rings, sweet potato fries or house
salad for $1.50 ~
Fish Fillet
7-9 oz. fillet w/sweet, mild taste and light flaky texture
grilled, blackened or fried & served with lettuce, tomato,
pickle, onion and tartar sauce on marble rye 8.95
Beef Philly
beef sirloin steak with grilled onion, banana peppers,
mushrooms and provolone cheese served with lettuce,
tomato, onion, pickle & mayo 8.95
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, tomato, bleu cheese
dressing and hot sauce in a flour tortilla 8.95
Grilled Chicken Club
marinated chicken breast topped with bacon, lettuce
tomato, American cheese, onion, pickle and chipotle mayo 8.95
Reuben
extra lean corned beef or turkey with saurkraut, swiss
cheese and 1000 island dressing on marble rye 8.95
Veggie Wrap
grilled portabella, red peppers, onion, garlic,
mushrooms, black olives, tomato and provolone
cheese with chipotle mayo 8.95
Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
breaded chicken breast tossed in your choice of buffalo
sauce served with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle and
ranch or blue cheese on a toasted kaiser bun 8.95
Tuscan Sandwich
salami, pepperoni, capicola ham, bacon and provolone
cheese topped with olive tapenade and served with lettuce,
onion & tomato & pickle on a toasted kaiser bun 8.95ed Burger
Fish Tacos
three soft tacos filled with sweet, mild tasting grilled
or blackened fish and shredded cabbage served with sides
of lettuce, tomato, onions, homemade pico de gallo or
pineapple salsa and our homemade avocado-cilantro
sour cream (w/o fries or slaw) 8.95
Turkey Club Wrap
shaved turkey, bacon, cheddar cheese, romaine lettuce
and tomato served with ranch dressing or our homemade
avocado-cilantro sour cream in a flour tortilla 8.95
Chicken Philly
chicken breast with grilled onion, mushrooms, banana
peppers and provolone cheese with olive tapenade,
lettuce, tomato, onion & pickle 8.95

Additional items
Cheese Fries
platter of fries topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and
sour cream 4.95
Fried Chicken Tenders 6.95
served with honey mustard add fries 1.00
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
white American served on marble rye or texas toast 3.95
Chili Cheese Fries 5.95
platter of fries topped with chilli, cheddar cheese
and sour cream
Naked Fries 2.95
Sweet Potato Fries
served with chipotle mayo on the side 4.45
Unique Slaw 2.45

SOUPS
Homemade Chili Cup 3.50
it's always here, and it's always great Bowl 4.50
Soup of the Day
& GRILL pub
Wings
Wings come with homemade blue cheese or homemade ranch and celery
Mild~Medium~Hot~X-Hot
ORIGINAL GARLIC BBQ TERIYAKI
DRY RUB
HONEY BBQ
5 Wings 4.75
10 Wings 8.95
20 Wings 16.95
50 Wings 39.95
100 Wings 74.95
BEVERAGES
Bottled Beer, Draft Beer & Wine
ottle of 0
BLUE PLATE SPECIAL
Soft Drinks
Coke, Diet Coke, Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper, 2.50
7-Up, Lemonade, Cranberry Juice
Iced Tea 2.50
Coffee 2.50