[Cinci-nfb] Christmas party reminder

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 5 14:40:22 UTC 2015

To Cincinnati chapter members,
Our Christmas party is scheduled for Saturday, December 12, at 1 o'clock at Arnold's Bar and Grill.  If you gave me your  food order and now find that you are unable to make it, please let me know no later than Wednesday, December 9 so that I can notify the restaurant.  Also, I am asking that, if possible, you bring exact change to pay for your main course.  Here is a list of the food choices and prices including tip.  Don't forget, the chapter is subsidizing members  in good standing $5 toward the price of the main course.
Chicken and waffles:  $18 plus 3.50 tip.         After subsidy, $16.50Seared salmon: $17 plus 3.50 tip         After subsidy, $15.50Greek pasta: $15 plus 3 tip         After subsidy, $13Hamburger or cheeseburger  and fries: $14 plus 3 tip         After subsidy, $12
Your drink orders, appetizer orders, and dessert orders are not included in the price of the main course.   You will receive a separate check for those items, and you can pay those checks with a credit card if you choose.I hope you are ready for some good food and a lot of fun.
Judy Rudig513-251-8108