[Cinci-nfb] More about the Christmas party

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 20:58:50 UTC 2015

Could someone let me know the name of the pantry where we plan to donate nonperishable food items? The free store food bank does not have a drop off location in Lockland. They have one in OTR and another in Bond Hill. I am not from the area so I am not sure if I am getting geography mixed up. Maybe my memory of the pantry being in Lockland is incorrect.

Peace and Joy.

Rachel Kuntz

937 245-0547