[Cinci-nfb] I can't wait until tomorrow

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:32:53 UTC 2015

I am looking very forward to seeing all of you who plan to attend the party!

Proud Perry!
Sharing the Vision of Success and Victory!

David C. Perry,

Sent from my iPhone,

Phone: (513) 470-1122,
Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com

Laborer with the Cincinnati Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired,
Affiliated with the National Industries for the Blind,

Member of the United States Association of Blind Athletes,

Advocate with the World Blind Union, and Teamster's Local 100.

All people have Vision, so may we all see through the eyes in our hearts and abilities!