[Cinci-nfb] Fw: thanks and merry Christmas

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 15:14:50 UTC 2015

The party was so much fun! Thank you to one of our resident Braille experts Elf Lisa for making all of the Braille note cards that accompanied many of the door prizes. Santa would be nothing without all of the elves working hard to make things perfect. His workshop was very busy with lots of NFB elves pitching in to make our event possible.

Like Joyce and Rob, I was very inspired by the level of giving that we did as a federation to help those in need. I hope we make that a tradition. Did anyone take a picture of the culmination of donations? It would be cool to post something about that on Facebook. We care about our community and do our part to give back. Thanks Walter and Annie for your roles in enabling our season of giving.

Peace,

Rachel Kuntz

937 245-0547