[Cinci-nfb] Oh What Fun!

Judy Rudig rudigja at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 16:22:37 UTC 2015

Ho, Ho, Ho Cincinnati Chapter Members,Our Christmas party at Arnold's was fun in so many ways.  The food was great, the music was beautiful and cheerful, the door prizes made so many people happy, and the donations to the food bank expressed the generosity and kindness of the NFB Cincinnati Chapter Members.
But, for me, the most fun was getting to spend the afternoon with my Cincinnati Chapter friends.I hope each of you has a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Peace and smiles,Judy Rudig513-251-8108