[Cinci-nfb] FW: Chris Sabine, NOTICE - Opportunity for eligible firms to receive a voucher of up to $300, 000 from the U. S. Department of Energy

Walter Mitchell wmitchell at l2tpands.com
Tue Dec 22 03:44:54 UTC 2015

Hello Chris,

I no longer have your off list email address. I was not sure if you would
have interest in the below message, but I thought that I would make you
aware of it.

Please send me your email address.

Blind love is the answer, presently, and for our future!

Much Love,

Walter Mitchell

Member Cincinnati Chapter

(513) 582-8606

wmitchell at L2Tpands.com

blindness is not what holds you back.

to $300,000 from the U. S. Department of Energy

  <http://www.ptassist.com/campaigns/cb17/EMAIL/oh_dsa.jpg>

Office of the Ohio Procurement Technical Assistance Program
Voice: 800-848-1300 or 614-644-1637

  _____

December 21, 2015

to $300,000 from the U. S. Department of Energy

Attn: Walter Mitchell

Following is an opportunity for CLEAN ENERGY INNOVATORS to partner with the
U.S. Department of Energy. The opportunity is open to U. S.-based,
for-profit, small businesses with no more than 500 full-time equivalent
employees worldwide. Interested companies may contact their local PTAC
office for assistance with the application.

Opportunity to Partner with DOE National Labs

  <http://ptassist.com/wimg/p/CB17_DOE_Logo.jpg> To help advance the U.S.
clean energy economy, the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Energy
Efficiency and Renewable Energy
<http://energy.gov/eere/office-energy-efficiency-renewable-energy>  (EERE)
has launched the Small Business Vouchers <https://www.sbv.org/>  (SBV)
pilot.

SBV is a public-private partnership that connects clean energy innovators
across the country with top-notch scientists, engineers and world-class
facilities at national laboratories.  The initiative aims to increase the
access of small businesses to national laboratory expertise and technology
that may otherwise be out of reach to them.  Its goals are to help small
businesses bring new products to market faster, grow the clean energy
sector, and strengthen America's leadership role in clean energy innovation.

In a recent energy.gov article, Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency
and Renewable Energy David Danielson said: "This effort, which is part of my
office's larger Lab Impact Initiative, will help small businesses bring
next-generation clean energy technologies to the market faster by unleashing
the vast science and engineering capabilities of the Energy Department's
national laboratories to solve small businesses' most pressing challenges."

The five DOE labs selected to lead the $20 million pilot include: Oak Ridge
National Laboratory <https://www.ornl.gov/> , National Renewable Energy
Laboratory <http://www.nrel.gov/> , Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
<https://www.lbl.gov/> , Sandia National Laboratories
<http://www.sandia.gov/> , and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
<http://www.pnnl.gov/> .

Vouchers range from $50,000 to $300,000 per small business and can be used
to access technical assistance or to initiate collaborative research
projects with the labs.  The labs will offer assistance in these nine key
advanced energy fields:

.         Advanced Manufacturing

.         Bioenergy

.         Building Technologies

.         Fuel Cells

.         Geothermal Power

.         Solar Power

.         Vehicles

.         Water Power

.         Wind Power

For more information, check out this presentation
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCP08do-2IQ>  from a webinar held 10/1/15.

Small businesses (less than 500 employees) must apply to be considered for
assistance.  Eligibility requirements for the SBV program, as well as more
information and instructions on how to apply, can be found on the SBV
website <https://www.sbv.org/> .  Applications may be submitted beginning
February 1, 2016.  The deadline to apply for this round of funding is March
1, 2016, 5 pm EST.  One more opportunity to apply is expected later in 2016,
pending available funding.