[Cinci-nfb] Great News for our fundraiser!

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Tue Jan 6 16:05:10 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Midwest Community Fundraising has granted us an extension on our fundraiser
for City Access sales! Woop Woop!

Okay, guys, we have a second chance to get out there and bring in the dough.

Did you see the BOGO Coney Island admission for the pool and rides? There is
a BOGO Esquire theater. Every time I sell one, someone finds something new I
didn't see. Know your product. There are lots and lots of great things in
there. Review the index that I sent you.

Keep your eye on the prize!

Thank you everyone!

Sheri Albers