[Cinci-nfb] Trying to find better care for Jacque?

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 14 14:16:23 UTC 2015

David,

Have you tried seeking assistance from the Center for Independent living
Options/

This is the sort of thing that they are supposed to specialize in.

It is heartbreaking to hear that Jacque is not getting adequate care where
she is.

I think the best approach to finding better care, though, is to pull
together help from as many agencies as possible.

And speaking of agencies, can the social workers at CABVI help you at all?

I'll keep thinking and send any ideas that come.

Meanwhile, I do hope you'll contact Center for independent living Options
and find out what assistance might also be available right there in our own
backyard, so to speak, at CABVI.

Love and prayers your way,

Deborah