[Cinci-nfb] The August 8 restaurant

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 14:40:58 UTC 2015

Hello Fellow Federationist's!
I visited the Oakley Pub as promised, and the service and food is wonderful!
There are a couple of meeting spaces. The basement is an option, which may be a problem due to stairs for some.
Another option would be their deck which would fit all of us.
The deck has shelter above it in case it rains.
My vote is certainly Oakley Pub.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone