[Cinci-nfb] Dinner and a movie

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Jul 8 15:19:53 UTC 2015

Deanna. I second. My only question is--for anyone who will be using Metro or
having to leave the area for transportation, some information about crossing
Madison Road at Isabella / Markbreit might be helpful. If everybody is able
to coordinate rides with ACCESS or has any other options, just disregard
this email.

See you on the 8th.

Chris.-----Original Message-----