[Cinci-nfb] 2nd Annual Braille-a-thon Saturday July 18th

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Tue Jul 14 22:32:00 UTC 2015

Hello Cincinnati!

Is everyone ready for our Braille-a-thon on Saturday? How are the pledges
coming? I was able to get NFB literature from the Independence Market for
our visitors, as well as Kernel books and Alphabet cards.

Here is a reminder of the details:

Where: North College Hill Kroger 7132 Hamilton Ave Cincinnati, OH 45231

When: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Bring your braille books or braille-note devices, whatever it is you use to
read braille!

Wear NFB gear, if you have it.

Bring a folding chair.

Any questions, please let me know.

Also, please respond to this email and tell me if you will be there!

Thank you.

Braille Rocks!

Sheri Albers

---