[Cinci-nfb] 2nd Annual Braille-a-thon Saturday July 18th

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Wed Jul 15 21:50:54 UTC 2015

Hi Rachel,
There are two ways to sponsor someone participating in the Braille-a-thon.
You can either pledge a one-time donation for the event, or you can pledge a
dollar amount for every braille page read by that person. It is similar to a
walk-a-thon.
Also, for those of you who do not read braille, please do not feel left out.
Come join your fellow chapter members and help us spread the word of the NFB
and braille literacy!
Sheri Albers