[Cinci-nfb] Reminder: ADA anniversary celebration!

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:06:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
Below is a reminder of the ADA Event next week in Downtown Cincinnati.
I am most likely going to be reading my poem around 12:00 or 12:30 PM.
I believe that the activities will continue until around 1:30 PM.  I
hope that some of you can participate in the walk and event.
Deanna

ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration!
On Monday July 27th, Greater Cincinnati will celebrate the 25th
anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA25
celebration will begin with the inaugural Disability Pride March
beginning at 9:30 a.m. at Cincinnati City Hall. The March will proceed
to Fountain Square with the formal ADA25 program beginning at 10 a.m.
Signed into law by President George H.W. Bush on July 26, 1990, the
ADA was the world's first comprehensive declaration of equality for
people with disabilities.