[Cinci-nfb] A Star is Born

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:04:04 UTC 2015

Thanks guys! I appreciate you being able to come out and support me.
Channel 9 interviewed me during the walk, and they showed a bit of
that on the news at 5:00 PM.
I forgot to mention this on stage, but Mambo was wearing a tie, so he
looked very professional sitting at my side.
Thanks again.
Deanna