[Cinci-nfb] More picnic details and menu

Deanna Lewis deannakay03 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:08:24 UTC 2015

Hi all,
This is just a reminder that our Chapter picnic is this Saturday, June
13th from 2:00-6:00, at Deborah’s house. Please remember that the cost
is $5.00 per members and guests.  I want to thank everyone for letting
us know ahead of time what you are bringing to the picnic. Here is the
menu as it is now:
Hamburgers (Beef)
Hot dogs (Turkey and Beef)
All the fixin’s on the side (cheese, relish, ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.)
Potato salad
Corn casserole
Tabbouleh
Buffalo chicken Dip
Chips
Baked Beans
Pickled beets
Spicy bean salad
Greens
Macaroni and cheese
Dump cake
7 up cake
Peach cobbler
Soda will be available, but if you prefer something else to drink,
feel free to bring your own

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Deanna