[Cinci-nfb] FW: Committee Appointment

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Sun Mar 1 15:17:07 UTC 2015

Hello Cincinnati Chapter,

Please see the email below that I have sent to our president. I have
withdrawn as the motion of a White Cane Committee and proposed a Meet the
Blind Month Committee, which I would also volunteer to chair.

This is a follow up discussion that would have been had at the meeting, had
there been one, so I wanted all of you to know my thoughts and see my
proposal.

Thank you,

Sheri Albers